Thursday, July 20, 2006

Elliott Rose Sternberg arrives

This morning I woke to find this email from Conan & Sharleen letting us know that Sharleen had given birth to a baby girl (which we'd already been told it would be) in Ipswich earlier this morning our time. She's the first baby among our group of school friends, so it's very exciting!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharleen Rogers; --
Date: Jul 20, 2006 12:02 AM
Subject: The baby
To: --

Elliott Rose Sternberg

Born: 12:14 20/07/06
Weight: 3420g

I'm having difficulty with email at the moment. If this gets to you could
you pass the news on to others please. I will try to phone you all when
Sharleen is feeling a bit better. (I few problems with this one)

--------------------------------------------

Congratulations guys. If I get a picture through from them I'll put it up. Dan and I now have to get together and smoke an obligatory cigar.

-shane


P.S. Job done. Dan come over on Friday and the above-mentioned cigar was had and savoured up on the roof after work:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home