Monday, August 22, 2005

More new blog coming soon.. I promise!

I know, I know.. the spargo blog has slowed almost to a complete stop lately..

Those ardent fans out there (ok, maybe just my youngest brother, Jay, in Brisbane) are crying out for more updates from the last part of the English Summer.. Well it's not for a lack of stories that we haven't been posting - behind the scenes there are several new entries from recent events that are almost complete and will be 'switched on' for the public in the next day or so.

So please be patient.. Having a real job again is taking it out of me, and too much beer in this great summer weather is prohibiting my ability to get up early and put in new entries and get some photos up for you..

Cheers,

-shane

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 22, 06:23:00 pm GMT+10 , Anonymous Jay Price said...

Finally, I was beginning to think London was getting boring for you guys, No Posts!

Anyway, please be quick with the posting, can't wait to see Venice, etc.

Ciao

Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home