Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A photo of my new roof in Brisbane

Finally I got someone to take a photo of the new roof that was put on my little house in Brisbane, which I have left behind in the hands of some fantastic tenants who have been enjoying all my new renovations that I finished especially for them!!

My house on the northside in Brisbane

Apparently it had sprung a leak above the bathroom earlier in the year, which was a good sign that it was time for it to all be replaced. I also had a whirly-bird installed and insulation put in at the same time, to try and keep the temperature down over summer.

I saw the place a few times when we were back in Brisbane in March, and the yard and gardens were looking great.. so with the new roof on it will still be going strong when we eventually return there.

-shane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home