Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Triple J Hottest 100, listening over the web in Fulham

As I sit here in the lounge room in Fulham, and the Number 92 song (Confortably Numb by The Scissor Sisters!) in the Triple J Hottest 100 Australia Day countdown is streaming out of the laptop from the internet and into the stereo, I thought I should get in now and make my prediction of the Number 1 in this years countdown: Franz Ferdinand - Take me out

I'll post again in the next few days with all the news from our first Australia Day in London.. We're all off to the Temple Walkabout tomorrow afternoon with the work people for their Foster's Australia Day roof-top party - a big traditional event for the beer-swilling antipodeons over here!

Tomorrow morning as I walk to work in the freezing cold (-1c), I'll be missing the traditional BBQ out the back at Gav's or Buse's place..

-shane


Currently listening to: The Triple J Hottest 100, streaming from Australia via the internet thanks to the ABC

1 Comments:

At Thu Jan 27, 12:55:00 pm GMT+10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shane,

Its good to know that i will soon have all of the songs that you have been listening too and downloading!

Ciao

Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home